Introduction to Spaces
Spaces - Organize Smarter
- Spaces are an easy yet powerful way to organize your system so that it can tailor to your workflow.
- Default spaces help you quickly get started with Spaces.
- The Home space is a quick way to organize your spaces.
- The home space is a clean slate you can adding spaces or pinning items in order to quickly navigate to what you want to focus on.
- The tags space allows you to navigate all of your spaces and manage your spaces.
- The vault space is a space that contains all of the items in your system where you can find items to pin into your other spaces.
Removing the Spaces Folder
- Every space is customizable and you can turn off the default space if you don't need them.
- The spaces folder will no longer be created.
- Smart search lets you create a customized filter of your system to find or connect your ideas, the filter will automatically update as your files change.
Smart Search in a Space
- You can add a smart search directly to a space, either create a new space or edit an existing space and click the Add Smart Search button.
- The search results automatically refresh everytime something changes in your system so that it's always up to date.
Navigator Smart Search
- You can also start a smart search by clicking the search icon in the navigator.
- Smart searches can be added to a space which will automatically pin the items from the search directly into your space.
Types of Filters
- File Properties
- File Metadata