- The Space View gives you full control of how you interact with all your Spaces.
- You can add interactivity with buttons and links.
- You can create custom layouts with groups and columns.
- You can add custom styles with custom colors, fonts and sizes.
- Connect context views, flow views from anywhere in your system.
Opening your Space View
- Find the space you want in the navigator and directly open the space view
Customizing your Space View
- The spaces view can be customized with frames.
- Frames makes it easy to add/remove anything from your system as well as customize it exactly the way you want.
- You can connect any notes from across your system in your Space View by embedding notes.
Adding a Note
- Select New Note or Existing Note from the add menu to add/link an existing note to your Space View.
Customizations on Note View
- You can apply styles to the entire note for example, text size, color or font.
- You can add any context into your space view.
- The context for the space is by default added to your space view and you can customize it however you want.
Customizations for Context View
- Make your context seamless in your space view by hiding the filter bar or make it the full width of the page.
- Dividers give you a quick visual way to separate different parts of your space view.
- Add resizable images to your Space View to give your Space some view flair.
Adding an Image
- Select Image from the add menu and then select which image you want to add
- Layout the different frames in your spaces into columns.
Creating a Column
- Drag and dropping into the right side of another frame will automatically create a new column.
- Add buttons that lets you quickly perform actions right from your Space.
Adding a Button
- Select the button from the add view
- Give your button a label and an icon
- Select the type of action you want (Run Command or Open Link currently available)
- Select which command or link you want the button to run/goto