Navigating your Spaces
- You can find the Navigator in the Navigator tab on the top left of the sidebar.
- The navigator tree contains everything in that space including pinned items.
- Spaces in the navigator can be expanded, opened in the Space View, and insert notes, spaces and pins inside of your space.
- Notes can be opened in the Flow Editor
- Waypoints is a quick way to open a space in the navigator.
- You will have the home space, tags space and your vault space added by default.
Adding to Waypoints
- Click the + button in waypoints and choose the space you want to add
- Drag and drop a space from the navigator into the waypoints
- Drag and drop your waypoints to reorder them
Opening Waypoint in Space View
- Holding the command/control key, you can automatically open the waypoint to the space view.
Removing from Waypoints
- Right click on any space and press unpin from space to remove it from waypoints
Managing your Spaces
Creating a New Space
Making a Space
- You can make a space by creating one from scratch, editing an existing folder or turning a note into a space.
- In the Main Menu select Add Folder/Space button
- Choose a name for your Space
- Add pinned files or add a Smart Search
Editing an Existing Space
Reordering in a Space
- You can reorder in any space by drag and dropping.
- Your space must be sort by custom in order to drag and drop.
Pinning a Note/Space to a Space
- Notes and spaces can be pinned to a space so you can quickly access them.
- There are many ways to pin to a space.
- Directly clicking pin to space in the Space View / Flow Editor
- Right-clicking a note an clicking pin to a space
- Right-click on the space and click Add Pin
- Drag and drop a note/space into the space while holding shift